What Should I Name My Agouti Girl? Vote!

SnowDogLove

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep they made me decide that from day one. The academic adviser goes: "You guys want to be in the urban program or the global program?". Everyone wants to be in the global program, so they can bring their degree back to their home country. I look around and go, "Is everyone in global? Then I'll take urban!". No backing off now :shrug:

Yes! Me too! I got better at it the more I got to know them and realized why they were doing what they were doing. But I hated following the rules we had, like they couldn't talk during lunch so I would always have to tell them to quit talking but I thought the rule was stupid. [emoji53]

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone suggested Ursa? (As in ursa major/ursa minor). Referring to the bear star constellations?

Yes I did actually! I came across that whilst looking for names. Saying it out loud I didn't know how I felt about it, and Cody didn't like it anyway.  :rolleyes: But yes, she finally has a name now, and she will be coming home in about a week and a half!  :D