X-Mas Shopping So Far.....

Emma

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg! That's really bad! I'm having issues finding him the adidas preditir astro turf boots he's after. I can get the football boots no problem but the astro turf trainers are out of stock everywhere! Spent hours last night trawling various websites with no joy. Argh!!! [emoji33]

lol what do they look like? I can try and help and keep my eyes open when I'm out today.

lol what do they look like? I can try and help and keep my eyes open when I'm out today.

Aww thanks but I'm going to get him to choose another pair in a few moments. The ones he's after are metallic green with crosses on the front. They are radioactive looking, lmao. I found some in bright pink which didn't bother him until I pointed out they're pink (he's colour blind and blue/pink/purple all look the same to him). Should have kept my mouth shut and told him they were blue, lol.

I can keep looking if you'd like me 2 x

That's very kind, but I don't want to Mess you around at all. I'm going to get him to look at the other trainers first but if he really has his heart set on the green ones can I come back later and ask for some help? I'm expecting him to find some other trainers without too much trouble. At 17 years of age, Callum's pretty understanding. If it had been Reece though, all hell would have broken loose, lol. He knows what he wants and will not deviate from that for love nor money. Not saying where he gets his stubbornness from. Ha ha.

Paul's more of a tinkerer than practical.  He keeps taking things apart and putting them back together again.  There are bits of electrical components all over my house, the worst places affected being the kitchen and dining room! 

Good idea Zanki, should get hubby to buy for his side of the family too as they are always the worst to get stuff for!

lmao Elyse!  I buy my own presents too and then give them to Paul to wrap up.  At least that way i know i'll like them and he doesn't have to stress over buying stuff.  ;)

GARDEN SHED ! I'm serious, gifty for him, he can tinker all he likes and gifty for you, your house becomes tinker free!

Added bonus, future presents can be stuff to turn shed into man cave.

GARDEN SHED ! I'm serious, gifty for him, he can tinker all he likes and gifty for you, your house becomes tinker free!

Added bonus, future presents can be stuff to turn shed into man cave.

I'm liking that! Could also get a padlock for it and keep him in there permanently. Lol. :up:

Thanks Adam. I've already ordered another one now. Tbh I can't really stretch to the £130 price tag either. The other ones I was looking at were around £30 which is probably why they sold out so fast.