Spay Day

Carly

The girls were supposed to be spayed today, Holly got out of it on account of the fact she came into season, I wasn't impressed lol, Skye on the other hand went ahead as planned.

I left first with Skye who was very excited to be going somewhere with mummy without her sister, Holly on the other hand had a complete melt down and from what Mitch said she was howling when he left and throwing herself against her crate (poor Margaret next door!).

At the vets Skye cried when I left and tried to pull the poor nurse out the door after me, no idea how she held on to her she must have been 3stone wet through lol!

Anyway, everyone is perfectly fine and we're having a quiet relaxed evening. Holly isn't quite sure what's wrong and keeps crying, Skye looks like she's had one too many glasses of wine. Of course insisted on not laying down, she stood staring at the wall for a while and almost fell over three times, now she's fast asleep next to sis......

Drunk Skye

post-11494-0-99413400-1417722862_thumb.j

Finally resting

post-11494-0-66611100-1417722879_thumb.j

and at least you now know that Holly can be done in 3 months time (you more or less have the correct date)...and you will be a pro in dealing with the noises and stuff...

how did Sky go thru the night??

how did Sky go thru the night??

We didn't hear a peep from her, in fact I woke them both up at quarter past seven. Today she is far brighter, a little quiet but attempting to play with Holly so I'm playing miserable monitor and putting a stop to any shenanigans lol