I Love My New Boys Because

NOBELHOWLUC49

They are so cute, They are so good, they already have a community following, Noah has new play mates, Bella has the kids she seems to of wanted to mother. They are not interested in the rabbits or G pigs cause Noah has taught them off limits. (not sure this rule would apply if they were ever out together).  They are nearly toilet trained.  They are all up for a cuddle. X They sleep all night. I wake them up about 5 am.  We love em. They are family. They love their walks, (thinking of hiring them out though to clear up the rubbish on the streets). And they are only just 13 weeks.

We Love you Howlie, Luckstar, No-No and Beelzebub.  My Nick Names.

Do you have nick names for your woofs???

So lovely :D

Haven't really needed nicknames yet as I've only got Loki, but I know I'll need to use them in the future for sure. Heck maybe I'll just give them all the same name, make it easier on myself  ;)

Edited by Thingz

Hmmm, we seem to have very different nicknames in our house, bear is regularly referred to as big hairy butt, freyja varies between Frey-Frey, princess (not my name for her !Lol) and noisy.

Can't believe you have the two little ones nearly toilet trained, well done you :)

Just thought of one you forgot, uncle grumps !

Oh yes Uncle Grumps took a chill pill and decided he is still a pup after all. X LOL. Now he knows he is still loved he has decided they may play with him and his toys. :up:  He is showing of his grown up skills to.  I am the best walker, I am the best dignitary, I do not have to come when called and can stick my nose up in the air and not be summoned like some commoner. ( he did this this morning so I shut the door, guess who was asking to come in 5 seconds later). He is so funny.  I booked him an appointment at the vets cause he has not been eating.  So what does he do tonight, yup eat all his dinner. :rolleyes: 

Awww, that's lovely Kati.  :)

Bear is called "Bo Diddles" or "Bo", Ice we call  "Icy weiner", "weiner", "arsey weiner" (coz he is a bit grumpy sometimes), or "arsen".  Brooke has always been "lil pig" or "piggy".  :)

Oh yes Uncle Grumps took a chill pill and decided he is still a pup after all. X LOL. Now he knows he is still loved he has decided they may play with him and his toys. :up:  He is showing of his grown up skills to.  I am the best walker, I am the best dignitary, I do not have to come when called and can stick my nose up in the air and not be summoned like some commoner. ( he did this this morning so I shut the door, guess who was asking to come in 5 seconds later). He is so funny.  I booked him an appointment at the vets cause he has not been eating.  So what does he do tonight, yup eat all his dinner. :rolleyes:

THIS NEEDS PHOTOS !!!!!

We Love you Howlie, Luckstar, No-No and Beelzebub.  My Nick Names.

Do you have nick names for your woofs???

Darwin is Boy or Boypants (or Boy or Dahhheeeeee according to Eden-Willow)

Daughtry is Doods or Doo Doos (or Dorteeee or Doo Doos according to eden-Willow)

Echo is Girly (or Toto according to Eden-Willow)

Aw Kati :wub: those boys are very lucky to have you as their pet human :D

Diamond has a long, long list of nicknames but he really only responds to one: Dime. I call him "baby" a whole lot too. He's currently using the ignoring method to hopefully train me to stop :lol: sometimes he's also "fur ball (in Indonesian)", "the child" (whoa that sounds weird in English), or in this forum "the dog". Names not bestowed by me: my neighbor calls him Dime-Dime. My mom calls him Dimey. Another neighbor's kid calls him Demon. The maid calls him Damn. My niece, who's now too old to remember, used to call him Auntie (and I'm, apparently, AAAH!). The rest of the neighborhood, including people I never even met before, calls him "the Husky" and, with it, comes my neighborhood-wide nickname: "the girl that walks the Husky".

EDIT: no, seriously, if you mention "the girl that walks the Husky" in my neighborhood, they'd take you right to my house.

EDIT #2: and between the closer neighbors, apparently both me and my dog are Diamond :lol: I still get a lot of people that say "hi, Diamond!" when I'm out walking the dog. I told them my name a couple of times. They never remember :rofl:

Does she still do it? I think it's just an annoying puppy "give me attention" squeak. I tried finding an instruction manual but couldn't find anything about oiling huskies, maybe some WD40 will fix him up :D

Not as bad as she did it tends to be now when she wants something lol