Sibe Pregnancy And Breeding

aishiah.vineyard

I've got a pregnant female, I'm open to hear any and all birthing tips or pregnancy tips from those of you that are experienced. This is my first year delivering sibes. So any info would be greatly appreciated. It's better to hear from actual people rather than scaring myself after reading something fromGoOgLe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This experience will be more traumatic for you than your Lady.  Make sure you visit your vet for a complete health check if you have not done so already.  Then let nature take its course.  Really no need to step in unless there is cause for concern which nearly always there is not.  near the end try and find a quiet place for her to nest.  And then enjoy lots of sleepless nights and weird people coming to your home and a severe attack of puppy love sickness. 

P.s    :hello: and :welcome: to the forum. X

Our girl had her first (and only ) litter at the beginning of September, she had 10, which was quite a shock.

This is your first sibe delivery, have you done another breed ? Because for me, it was a totally new experience and scared the life out of me.

post-10300-0-70418800-1417882686_thumb.j

As you can see she was fairly big lol.

The best thing I can say at this stage is its messy, very, very messy, start collecting old towels now. Do you know the date of conception, that way you can work out her due date.

If you want any more information about my girl, feel free to ask, either on here or by PM, good luck!

Hi l am mel l don't know much I know the mum likes to have a quiet place to have the pups and the welping pen needs to be quite deep feed mum good guilty food vet visit s and good luck your so lucky l would have loved blizzard to have had pups hope very think go's well