Why People Why!?

BingBlaze n Skyla

Walking the dogs today and on our route there is this pile of white powder , obviously I pull the dogs away so they can't lick it or anything , look and see a packet on the floor , can't remember what it's called but it has the word lax in it , now obviously this is a prescription grade powdered laxative ( u can tell by the packet it's proper stuff not stuff u buy in the shop) and you can it has been deliberately opened and poured into a pile on the floor if it has been accidentally spilt it would be scattered, who the hell would do that!? If I remember tonight I'm gonna take a bottle of water with me on our walk to try and wash it down , I hope tho that no animals get sick from it in the mean time , I don't understand people :-(

That is awful some people are just complete idiots.

The rubbish that is dumped on the street is horrifying, with two pups in tow we are constanly telling them to leave and drop.   It teaches them leave and drop but there are other ways I would like to be training this command. 

Honestly can people just not take there rubbish home with them, especially tissues, having to fish those out of there mouths is sickning.

People should not be allowed to put bins out untill the morning of collection the foxes in our area rip the bags to pieces. 

It's bad enough when people drop things `accidentally`, but when it's deliberate it's scary.

Couple of months ago poisoned dog food as found in our local park. No dogs were harmed, thank heavens, but it turned up to be another owner.

A lady with about a dozen Chihuahuas most of whom she walked in a double buggy (?) She didn't want big dogs near her babies !

It's bad enough when people drop things `accidentally`, but when it's deliberate it's scary.

Couple of months ago poisoned dog food as found in our local park. No dogs were harmed, thank heavens, but it turned up to be another owner.

A lady with about a dozen Chihuahuas most of whom she walked in a double buggy (?) She didn't want big dogs near her babies !

OK I've always had this negative prejudice against small dog owners that let their little critters do as they please, but that's literally insane. Did the lady get fined, warned, visited by the police, or... something??

desk-flip.jpg

Honestly if I saw someone doing that I'd be taking matters into my own hands. Whether it's just restraining them until the cops arrived, but I sure as hell wouldn't let them just walk off if I saw it. What's stopping a kid picking it up and eating it too? Just makes me angry thinking about it.

Edited by Thingz