Im Going To A Gig !

sarahjng

Well this should be an experience, I'm going to my first gig in a few, ok, a LOT of years lol. And it's not even music I like !

My mates son has a band that has its first ever gig in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to show my support by going for one or two songs, they play thrash or death or screech metal, I honestly can't tell the difference lol. (I'm planning to take earplugs!)

I don't like that sort of music either LOL I listen to 30 Seconds to Mars and My Chemical Romance but that's where I draw the line :lol: anyways, have fun :wave:

Loved the black parade, maybe I'm not such an old fogey after all. My boy went to see them a few years ago, wouldn't let me come with him though !

Cool. I love a bit of heavy metal but there's heavy and then there's 'really heavy', the latter is a bit much even for my ears, lol.

Hope you enjoy your night out! [emoji8]

Have fun! Gotta love a bit of death metal :-D

I have no idea how to describe this, I really don't, but here's a link to the their YouTube channel, if you guys know what to call it, PLEASE let me know before the 22nd, I really don't want to open my mouth and stick my foot in it.

Not my thing though seen Iron maiden half a dozen times.  Wicked gigs :)

That's the OHs and my daughter's thing, she loves eddy ! I think she was 7 the first time she saw them live. Although my son has her beat, I was at a meatloaf concert at 8 months 2 weeks pregnant, he kicked the whole time, and people around us kept staring lol

That's the OHs and my daughter's thing, she loves eddy ! I think she was 7 the first time she saw them live. Although my son has her beat, I was at a meatloaf concert at 8 months 2 weeks pregnant, he kicked the whole time, and people around us kept staring lol

That's so funny :)

My daughter knew all the words to the 7th son album at age 3, didn't go down to well at nursery school when the little ones were asked to sing their favourite song, she sang 'Only the good die young' Ooops :)

Well, I went, I couldn't understand a word, it killed my eardrums and it was brilliant. Seeing these young guys put their heart and soul into their music was amazing .... and next time they play, I'm going again !

On stage, headbanging screaming, the whole bit, off stage .. surprisingly polite young boys. I'm very impressed