Xmas Lights...

robke

Thats great, they would look like police booze bus lights at night and scare the crap out of some drivers - well done!

PS I pressed like and there was a delay, so I repeated and it unliked a couple of times???

Edited by Jase

lol, are they those led lights collars you can buy?  Seen some of the non flashing ones before, just the plain flouro strips and they looked pretty impressive!  These ones are very festive. :)

Yes you can clip the lead on these but no thanks lol...  they have 3 settings and on an dark road very bright indeed...

Thats great, they would look like police booze bus lights at night and scare the crap out of some drivers - well done!

PS I pressed like and there was a delay, so I repeated and it unliked a couple of times???

Have not thought of it that way...might get some peeps slowing down on the country roads I walk on... lol

Stick a high vis on and you'll really get people thinking :up:

the day that I am going to wear one of those while walking the dogs...still has to be made...never ever going to happen... :D:P:D