Lesson Learnt

goingsolo

On Thursday my daughter picked me up from work for 2 reasons.

1. car failed MOT

2. Hubby at A and E!

Why? Cuz he an idiot! Charlie was grumpy, (think he had abcess as Thursday night his face was swollen, it was gone Friday and he fine!!) anyway Solo was mithering him and he had enough and went for the neck and yes you guessed it Rob intervened and had his thumb chomped on. It's a lovely cut needed sterastrips and anti biotics (unlike Charlie). He was more upset at the 4 hour wait in hospital (sorry but not dogs fault he was going for Solo who don't feel it lol) so has had no sympathy. Thursday night was fun as Solo started to mither Rob's thumb but was leaving Charlie alone, he's such a caring baby x (Then Friday happened but that another thread).

Told him next time use his feet to push them apart, wears strong shoes.

Oh dear, I think I'd be more upset by the £400 than the thumb right before Christmas, we've all done it though, and despite scratches, bites, bruises, will probably do it again !

Although I will say I don't think I will be picking up my boy again to avoid another dog ( strained ACL and torn menescus !)

When did you do that Sarah??? thats one big Bear to pick up !!!!

Lol it was about 6 or 7 months ago now, a tiny terrier/Chihuahua type went for bear ( total David and goliath !) He reared up and this little monster went for his bits ! I just picked him up and swiveled round and pop went my knee.

Needless to say it was off lead and they tried to scream at me to get bear away from their little precious, HA, if I could have raised my leg, I would have drop kicked their little precious !