Childhood Xmas List.

Emma

When I was little i can remember fervently writing out and posting my letter to father christmas and every year asking him for a Mr Frosty maker and a ladybird pushchair.  I must have been a good girl as every year he brought me some wonderful things but I never did get the ladybird pushchair or Mr Frosty maker...........until i moved in with my now hubby Paul.  Our first xmas together he brought me a Mr Frosty and I was over the moon!  lol. 

What was on your xmas list when you were little? 

Here's some pics to show you what i was after, lol......

$_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

6a10f747977d001754e4d29d8c49c5da.jpg

Only thing I really remember asking for was a fog machine. I wasn't a weird kid at all LOL :D Not sure he understood English though as it didn't happen for a few years. The year it did happen I remember we were staying in some units visiting family. I so wanted to try out my present but my parents thought smoke pouring out the windows in this unit would probably give the wrong idea to people. Funnily enough I still have it, and it still works :) Usually electronic devices don't last more than a few months with me :rofl:

Edited by Dan

lol I had the ladybird buggy :P, it was so good because you could have the baby in any end as the roof flipped over to both ends :D I got a Mr frosty but really wasn't impressed. Every year I asked for the oven baked clay it's like fimo but was called something different >.< 

lol I had the ladybird buggy :P, it was so good because you could have the baby in any end as the roof flipped over to both ends :D I got a Mr frosty but really wasn't impressed. Every year I asked for the oven baked clay it's like fimo but was called something different >.<

Lol. That's right, you go rubbing it in with your fancy ladybird buggy. :rofl:

Yeah I kinda know the stuff you mean. I had the fimo though, made my mum some glow in the dark ghost earings that looked like bogies, ha ha.

I remember my brother and I kept on asking for a laptop for Christmas from Santa. Santa would always reply back, every year, that there were no more available because university students needed them.

Eventually, when my brother was around 13 or so, he got his first laptop (HP). It was heavy and thick, unlike the beautiful machines we have today.