Happy And Extremely Sad....

Bambi92

Hi all, I'll put a warning at the top just in case it is about the passing of a baby :'(

As the title says I'm both happy and extremely sad will start with the good first.

Last week my OH and I were asked to be god parents of my cousin in laws twins they are my first God sons I'm so greatful that they choose us they are beautiful little boys.

Now for the heart breaking part.....

Last Thursday we got a call about 6.30am to say that Harley one of the Twins had passed away in his sleep it didn't sink in to either of us at first then we got another call about half hour later asking us to go to the hospital to be with the family and to say good bye to him.

They are only 6 weeks old life is so damn cruel it's so heartbreaking to see them going through this and not being able to do anything for them. I'm at a loss as to what to do or how to feel the funeral was today and it was so hard being there it is so different being at a babies funeral to an adults :(

Anyway ill leave it at that I'm in tears as I write this just needed to tell someone I don't know why I needed to get it off my chest for better words :( he wasn't my baby but my heart is broken :(

RIP baby boy taken way to soon xx