Greetings Fellow Husky Lovers!

davecerv

Hello everyone, my name is David. My girl and I got a beautiful brown eyed, white/grey/sable-ish siberian husky pup about a week ago. 

We named him Mylo. (short for MyLove) 

We fell in love with him from the start. He had a very defined white curl on his face. He was also slightly smaller than his brothers and sisters. He ended up being the only brown eyed pup of the bunch…which I had predicted lol Nothing wrong with pretty brown eyes!

He also ended up being the fluffiest of the bunch. Sometimes I think he might be a wooly. 

We went to visit him when he was a few days old and then every Saturday for hours until he was ready to go home with us. 

It was a lengthy process but loved every minute of it. Plus it gave us something to do on the weekend haha. 

So now here are some pics of my fluffy boy! Looking forward to the adventures ahead. 

Mylo, when we picked him up at 8 weeks old looking happy. I love that pic.

post-12661-0-92579500-1418936166_thumb.j

post-12661-0-07163000-1418936237_thumb.j

post-12661-0-54045000-1418936251_thumb.j

post-12661-0-48226200-1418936449_thumb.p

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow I completely forgot about this site! I need to come back!:hi:

I will use this as a re-introduction/update :)

photo 2_2.JPG

It's been quite some time now, Mylo is 1yr 9 months old.. can't believe he's almost 2.. (in October)

My girlfriend and I love him so very much.

Notable health update: His left testicle never dropped so he underwent Cryptorchid surgery at 7 months old..so he's basically neutered. 

Now some more things about Mylo:

He has a small white/blu-ish speck on the edge of his left eye.

99% of people think he is a female when they see him because of his size. I don't blame them since he's smaller than the usual boy husky.

He's 45lbs and I love it..he's happy, healthy, and less pup to handle haha.

He's consistently been in between the 38-42lb range for the past 5 months or so. I doubt he'll grow more.

He's a calm quiet pup, does excellent left alone, still sleeps like a little puppy and is as stubborn as he should naturally be.

He loves girls, hates men with hats or shades and is a mommas boy.

He cares less for fireworks and loud sounds but is extremely alert and cautious when something can or will tip over.

He prefers walking with me than with his momma.

He loves having his inner thighs petted.

I have yet to see his fur get patchy like I typically see in huskies.

One thing I have learned is that no matter how much you cleaned up, somehow a pup will still find something....

This isn't a problem anymore but from about 8 months to 10 months old Mylo got in to some stuff that drove us nuts..thankfully he was always a real champ and always passed what he vacuumed up. I'm not gonna go in to details as I'm sure most of you already know and been through it haha.

Now some pics and video!!!!!!!

Mylo and I a day before he turned 1 (October 2015)

IMG_1080.JPG

On his birthday with his birthday tux bandanna that he will wear every year.

SAM_0852.JPG

Now some more pics from October on forward

photo 2.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1802.JPG

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_3879.JPG

Snuggling up with his momma

IMG_3677.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

This is earlier today taking a break during a walk.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

And finally here is a little video of Mylo and I at the park, this is back in February of this year when it was still cool unlike now...sighh I can't wait for the weather too cool down again. 

He hasn't changed much at all from how he is in the video, mask and coat looks the same but he was about 38lbs in at the time.

Had so much fun putting the video together, enjoy! :D:wave::pufff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdr1qdFldS0