A White Christmas Afterall......

Carly

So I always wondered what sort of fuss there would be during the coat blowing shenanigans and oh my word do I now know......

Clearly my house is too warm cos Skye's coat has literally decided to remove it'self from her body!

She's been looking a bit tufty all week but this morning she looked like a scarecrow and despite that grooming is not my job (yep I am actually saying that cos I do EVERYTHING else) I decided to take a comb to her.......my garden and much of the street now looks like it has been snowing, and with the wind blowing it's swirling about the place, I can't even get a decent picture to demonstrate my very own snow machine.

Wowzers, it just isn't stopping and I haven't even started on Holly!

Happy christmas at least someone will have a white christmas. :)

and Xmas dinner with Husky fur. . . well it's traditional ain't it :P

Noah and Bella have not started shedding yet so no white xmas for me. :(

Don't be too hasty there's still a week to go.

Keeping fingers crossed it happens for you :P

Don't be too hasty there's still a week to go.

Keeping fingers crossed it happens for you :P

Not quite sure how to take that. :rofl:   Are you wishing me a white xmas cause I want one even if it is just fur.    Or are you wishing that my Turkey has a Husky/GSD furry covering on christmas day. :P  

Not quite sure how to take that. :rofl:   Are you wishing me a white xmas cause I want one even if it is just fur.    Or are you wishing that my Turkey has a Husky/GSD furry covering on christmas day. :P  

LOL BOTH !!!!

Then it's a traditional Husky Xmas :D :D :D

Lol, welcome to our world. My floor was hoovered yesterday but the White stuff has completely covered it again already! Ice has been blowing his coat for about three weeks now and still no end in sight, lol.

Three weeks???? Oh my word......my living room carpet was like a light browny cream colour, it now have big white patches of fur, thank god for Dyson!!! Lol