My Daughter Is Home :)

Clare70

This is also a behaviour related post but thought it'd best placed in here :)

My daughter arrived home last night after having been away for 3 1/2 months as she's been at university in southern Spain.  Well Harry isn't usually one for getting excited when we have visitors so I was very surprised at how he pinned her down and kissed her :)  Snow was his usual 'someone new, must jump' mode and Maiya was particularly reserved (she doesn't like strangers) but didn't bark, just observed.

It was so lovely to see Harry excited about something and he hasn't left her alone all day.  In fact all the dogs have been hyper though not surprised as my daughter is loud and laughs alot :)

Finally the dogs are sleeping after what has been an incredible 24 hours.  All happy in this household :)

Aww Harry is this the love of your life.  Woofs are so funny who they bond with.  I love Bella and give her all the hugs etc, but when Mark comes home its like she has been left for months. X When I come home its, aww mum your home let me take you to the kitchen, I'm hungry. X

Good to hear Harry is Happy.  when my son ben comes home they all go a bit doo lally. He is the most negative of my family about having four woofs.  (But and I will get evidence to the contrary), will get down on his knees and say hello and will play with them in the garden etc.

My Oldest son Daniel will be here tomo and he has not yet met the pups.   This should be funny, as he will be staying xmas eve and this will be his introduction to TWO more dogs he will have to share his down stairs room with.  LOL. X Love you Dan. X Mum. X

We had a bit of a double whamy here last night as my eldest son came home from uni as well, though he is usually home every other weekend.  All of the dogs are usually in bed by 8pm without a sound.  Last night it was gone midnight before they settled, just goes to show how they pick up on our emmotions, good or bad.

I thought I might be in for a lay in this morning, well not a chance!  8.30am Snowy was climbing on my head :)

Goodness only knows how they will react next week when Daddy is homs and we have a full house :)