Puppy Update

sarahjng

As most of you know, NOBELHOWLUC49 is the forever mum to two of our puppies, I have been lucky enough to stay in touch with the rest of the new families as well, so I thought I would post up a few of the pictures I've been sent. All the puppies seem to be happy and healthy, and I can't ask for more than that.post-10300-0-89570100-1419111265_thumb.jpost-10300-0-55357500-1419111297_thumb.jpost-10300-0-67973700-1419111333_thumb.jpost-10300-0-92117900-1419111371_thumb.jpost-10300-0-66662700-1419111429_thumb.j

Awwww I recognise a few, We will have to have a reunion.  As a family you have done   a wonderful thing with your pups.    X  Some times accidents were meant to fit with a time scale.  certainly slotted in with mine.  They are so lovely. X X  Lucky is def Bears son. X every time howler looks at me I see Freyja coming in for the jump and hug. X

Oh they really look big now. So gorgeous! [emoji7]......and for the love of god don't tell my hubby there's a bull dog in the first picture, he goes all gooey eyed for them, lol.

Lol apparently the bully, mikasa, is all gooey over `her` New baby zuko. The bed zuko is in is hers but he sleeps there as well, aww

Awwww I recognise a few, We will have to have a reunion.  As a family you have done   a wonderful thing with your pups.    X  Some times accidents were meant to fit with a time scale.  certainly slotted in with mine.  They are so lovely. X X  Lucky is def Bears son. X every time howler looks at me I see Freyja coming in for the jump and hug. X

We have to come and visit, I want a Nobel hug ! And I want to meet your big boys

Lol apparently the bully, mikasa, is all gooey over `her` New baby zuko. The bed zuko is in is hers but he sleeps there as well, aww

:o Mikasa and Zuko. Interesting. Do you know who these pooches are named after? :D because I may or may not have an idea.

Glad to see the pups doing well by the way xx

:o Mikasa and Zuko. Interesting. Do you know who these pooches are named after? :D because I may or may not have an idea.

Glad to see the pups doing well by the way xx

I'm probably spelling mikasa wrong, but they are anime characters, when they first told us zukos name, my girl thought of Danny from grease, my son of anime, he was right !

Oh they really look big now. So gorgeous! [emoji7]......and for the love of god don't tell my hubby there's a bull dog in the first picture, he goes all gooey eyed for them, lol.

My fiance is the same way! He loves the English Bulldogs! I keep insisting he can get one if he wants, but I think the thought of vet cost and their prices in general scare him off the idea.  :P 

My fiance is the same way! He loves the English Bulldogs! I keep insisting he can get one if he wants, but I think the thought of vet cost and their prices in general scare him off the idea.  :P 

I'm not surprised.  They're really cute but wow!  They are one of the most expensive breeds of dog i've ever seen.  over in the south east of England you would typically expect to pay just over £1000.  :huskyfall:   

I'm not surprised.  They're really cute but wow!  They are one of the most expensive breeds of dog i've ever seen.  over in the south east of England you would typically expect to pay just over £1000.  :huskyfall:   

Oh I know! I don't know the conversion from pounds to US dollars is but over here if you wanted one that was actually a decent quality, you're looking at $1,800+  :jawdrop: