Bear's Visit.

Emma

Paul went round to visit his grandad today to give me a chance to get some xmas jobs done.  His grandad has a soft spot for Bear so Paul took her with him, she hasn't been to see him for months!    When he pulled up she was so excited she was crying like a baby, lol.  She pulled straight towards his house and knew exactly where she was going bless her.  

Paul's grandad is very old and she was so gentle with him.  She didn't jump up on him and made herself as small as possible bless her (no easy job as she's a giant dog, lol).  She gave him gentle licks and sat beside him happily, I think she was very happy to see him again.  :D

later on one of Paul's cousin's turned up with their children and she was very good with them too, although she did have her eye on one of their toys.  She didn't try to take it but was definitely eyeing it up, lol. 

She's back home now and all tired out.  Think she's had a good day.  :up:

Agreed.  They really can be so sensitive to other's needs.  My Ice though doesn't do that quite so much.  If he wants to jump on you and knock you flat then that's exactly what he'll do, lol.  Hence the fact he stayed behind and kept me company, made sure I gave him lots of extra fusses as he wasn't very happy at Bear leaving him.  Hubby came back with his mother in tow, so Ice is very happy now.  Not only does he have his beloved Bear back but he's got his nanny too and that definitely makes him happy.   :up: