Favorite Christmas Song?

mydiamond

I get it, some of you are probably really sick of hearing Christmas songs by now. But some of them really do worth being played on loop for weeks :D my personal favorite is O Holy Night, but sometimes it feels weird singing it for folks who are not Christians. Then there's All I Want For Christmas Is You. But at this point I'm starting to wonder whether I really like that song or am I forced to like it because Starbucks has been playing that song on loop for days. Every year during my high school years, my class always end up singing either Mary's Boy Child or Jingle Bell Rocks for the annual Christmas carol competition. My senior year we placed third :lol: so yeah I have a soft spot for those two as well. In fact, just now, I tried to record a singing Christmas greetings for you lot with the song Mary's Boy Child. About twenty five takes later (I kept mispronouncing stuff and that train is LOUD!) I realized that iPhone's voice memo app doesn't let you upload the recording to anywhere besides e-mails and texts :( but hey, I still end up with an idea for a new thread :D

The beginning of my fav  :)

It was Christmas eve babe

in the drunk tank

An old man said to me, won't see another one

and then he sang the song

The Rare Old Mountain Dew

I turned my face away

And dreamed about you...

Edited by Jase

The beginning of my fav :)

It was Christmas eve babe

in the drunk tank