Do You Get Your Husky A Christmas Present?

michelle12

You're not alone :lol: I only get to see mine on summer but I got him a Kong Wubba anyways. It's currently sitting in my drawer waiting for May to come :lol:

Does Dime typically play with squeaky toys? Nope. Is there huge potential I will have to re-home the Wubba? Yep. Do I still get him the Wubba though? Yep!

... I have issues :shrug:

Ghost is getting a new Kong, and we'll stuff it/freeze it the night before... and then hide it for her to find and gnaw on while we're opening presents (otherwise she will shred our wrapping paper)... Got the kitty a toy too, although with her being 12, I don't know if she's even gonna play with it.

Haha, oh I love to spoil dogs on Christmas. Why not?! 

Demon has some treats, a stuffing-less fox thing, a teething stick, a 2ft plush squeaky snake.. and maybe something else, I forget! :P All wrapped up and sitting under the tree for him. He also had a squeaky reindeer rope toy thing, but he opened it last week, little devil.  :cheeky:

Our little guy is away this Christmas, so we're extending the season just for him. Our first BarkBox shipment arrived a few days ago, so he'll get that along with a new monogrammed blanket (courtesy of the AKC), a new squeaky toy the wife bought him, and a large bone my parents mailed him. We'll spoil him with all of these things next weekend, once he comes back from his training school.

post-12641-0-19823400-1419442096_thumb.j

I'm a sucker so they had one yesterday, a 4ft long ragger that's already wrecked ! That's going back to the shop on Saturday, I know they are tough on toys but the ropes like 2 inches thick .. I could pull a boat with it and yet it doesn't last 24 hours ?

Oh also got the Nina otterson tornado, they figured it out way to fast but will keep making it harder it kept them quiet for a good 30 minutes so gift for them was also gift for us !