Yay! He's Coming Home :-)

BingBlaze n Skyla

Blaze is absolutely fine , skyla is on and off she'll look for him sometimes and some days she won't eat her dinner but she's not too bad either I think keeping their routine and them having each other has helped her

That's good.

Must be such a difficult thing to deal with. There's a pet crematorium/cemetery along the highway as I drive out of town sometimes, I get a bit teary just at the thought, and I've never even had to deal with it myself. It's great that he'll be with you in time for Christmas though :):grouphug:

It really is .. Last night is the first night I didn't cry myself to sleep , I think that's only because I rang the vets yesterday n they said they're expecting a dog from the crematorium tomorrow ( today) which made me feel better knowing he would probably be home today so I felt better

I know it's a difficult thing to talk about, but if you ever need a chat I'm always happy to, as I think many others here are also. Haven't been here long but other members have offered the same to me, I'd be more than happy to repay the favour as I know sometimes it can help massively to get things off your chest. Realistically it's one of those things that either has, or will happen to basically every member here at some point in their life, and seeing all the responses to your threads recently really shows why this forum is such a great place :)

Great to hear he's home in time for Christmas! I know it's such a terrible thing to go through, but I think it's nice that there are places out there that do such a wonderful job with the remembrance of our pets. I hope in a small way that helps you through this hard time. Blaze and Skyla are lucky to have someone that cares as much as you do!  :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  It is such a hard thing, especially when they've been a part of your life for so long.  However, it makes me happy to hear that you were able to bring him home for the holidays.  Hopefully that will help you start to feel some peace.  My thoughts are with you.