Turkey Dinner ?

sarahjng

I was in the butchers yesterday, got a really, really good deal on chickens for the dogs, and the butcher asked me if I was getting a turkey for the dogs for Christmas, I WAS going to say no, I was, but he offered me a 7 1/2 lb bird for a fiver, he encouraged me and the bad voice in my head agreed and the next thing I knew I was lugging it home.

Please, someone else tell me their dogs get a special Christmas dinner,

Or am I just a saddo with spoilt dogs ????

That voice in your head Sarah is something I am starting to worry about. lol.  Certainly are spoilt woofs.  X

Mine have steak lined up for them and chicken with herbs.  :D

As long as the voice doesn't tell me to start setting fires it's all good lol

and if the dogs are having steak what time should I be round for dinner ?

Mine get so excited over their kibble each meal time that they don't need special treats!  It's awesome that so many of you include a special meal for the pups-I've never even thought about doing that, to be honest.  They do get some leftovers/scraps though, which usually makes them happy!

Sky was given the bacon used to wrap the turkey while it cooked whilst my father was teaching him to beg for food. It took him about 30 seconds to learn this new trick :(.

Lucky for me, I don't have to pick up after Sky if I walk him on the friendly farmer's land, as it upset his stomach.