10 Reasons....

Osinn11

What concerns me most is that the dogs may or may not mistake Santa's merry ho ho ho as haw haw haw all night long, thus leading the sleigh to spin around in circles creating a magical vortex of fur and pixie dust which, of course, would level every city in its path :o

Pa! Don't you know anything, huskies don't pull the sleigh, they guard the workshop and the elf village, keeping the elves safe from the perils of the north pole. They have done since Santa made his first toy.

When ever a litter of huskys are born, Santa sends out an elf to see if any of them have the spark of magic that makes them a Christmas husky, if they do, they go and live at the north pole, and spend their lives playing in the snow and protecting their elf familys, if they don't the elf choses a special human family for each and every puppy, the perfect forever home.

Pa! Don't you know anything, huskies don't pull the sleigh, they guard the workshop and the elf village, keeping the elves safe from the perils of the north pole. They have done since Santa made his first toy.

When ever a litter of huskys are born, Santa sends out an elf to see if any of them have the spark of magic that makes them a Christmas husky, if they do, they go and live at the north pole, and spend their lives playing in the snow and protecting their elf familys, if they don't the elf choses a special human family for each and every puppy, the perfect forever home.

Love this...and I have learned something new! I'll be sure to spread the word to all my husky loving friends around here! Thanks! :D

OK, Need some honest opinions here, I've been playing around with the whole Christmas husky idea for a while, and I know I TELL killer kids stories, I'm not sure about writing them, so, waste of time or should I have a go ? Is this a story you would read to your kids ?