Your Secret Santa Pressies!

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right feels like I could just reach out and pet him :wub: aww thanks a whole lot :cry1:

EDIT: now where's my other receiver :D

Am so glad it got there eventually! I didn't think the glass would make it I'm one piece but tried to bubble wrap as much as possible

Thought that you would like a personal painting of him. Xxx

sent via husky howls

(Sorry for the late post, been down with the flu so I've been out of it)

I don't have any pictures this time, but a big thank you to my Secret Santa for:

A wolf/husky plushie (its so soft! :wub:)

A custom notepad with a picture of Suka on it :wub:

Separate cards for both myself and Suka :wub:

Did you get a card? I sent one separately a few days later.

Glad to hear your pack is enjoying their presents, though! Suka has one of those kong wobbler things, and he loves it! 

Still no package has arrived :( really hope it's still on its way and isn't lost

:angry:  :angry:

Freaking post service. I'm so so sorry Laura, I'm your SS and it was sent over a month ago (December 2nd).

If it doesn't get there by the end of next week, you'll get a new one.  :D

So sorry, I was sure 3 weeks was enough time for a little package to get to Australia  :(

:angry::angry:

Freaking post service. I'm so so sorry Laura, I'm your SS and it was sent over a month ago (December 2nd).

If it doesn't get there by the end of next week, you'll get a new one. :D

So sorry, I was sure 3 weeks was enough time for a little package to get to Australia :(

Can't relay on postal services now better to send it by pigeon it might get here quicker haha :P

It's fine :) hopefully it turns up :)

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry, I was sure 3 weeks was enough time for a little package to get to Australia  :(

Still nothing turned up :( I was really hoping it would be here by now. Starting to think it has gotten lost or it's stuck in customs for some reason :( sorry you have wasted money on it didn't think the postal service would be so bad :(

If there is something in there that customs don't like you would be getting a letter in the post for sure, this can take a while although I would expect a letter very soon. Depending on the service sometimes things can take 30 days. If you can get some tracking details you can call Australia post and they are pretty good at checking for you.

Edited by Jase

If there is something in there that customs don't like you would be getting a letter in the post for sure, this can take a while although I would expect a letter very soon. Depending on the service sometimes things can take 30 days. If you can get some tracking details you can call Australia post and they are pretty good at checking for you.

That's what I thought if it was customs they would of tried to make contact somehow I wonder if I could ring them and see if anything has gone through there? Being from a different country it has to go through customs doesn't it? I don't know how it works lol I've only ever gotten things from the USA and they have always made it within two weeks of ordering. I'll look it up on customs website see if I can find any info.

I have order hundreds of things from all over the world...

Many things get inspected by customs, they are not the nazis people may think. But if it was seized then you would get a letter, this has happened to me in the past. I don't think it is worth contacting customs direct as anything seized will be directly linked with Aust Post. If you can get the consignment number from the sender then it is really simple to call Aust Post and they will be able to tell you whether the parcel entered the country. 

I have order hundreds of things from all over the world...

Many things get inspected by customs, they are not the nazis people may think. But if it was seized then you would get a letter, this has happened to me in the past. I don't think it is worth contacting customs direct as anything seized will be directly linked with Aust Post. If you can get the consignment number from the sender then it is really simple to call Aust Post and they will be able to tell you whether the parcel entered the country.

I'll give that a shot then thanks :)

Do you have a tracking number for the parcel? I can ring them as Jase said and find out where it is :) hopefully we can find it

I feel so bad that this happened with my present, hope we'll work it out another way, and hope "the traveler" as I call it now will get there eventually.

Learned the hard way not to trust regular postal service, I knew I should've used city express, ubs or something like that  :angry: