Your Secret Santa Pressies!

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is my Secret Santa ???????????

Twas me there was a mix up on the mug the idiots sent the wrong one, then sent the same one again then refunded me!!! Lol so I'm glad after all that you actually like it!!!

That might have been me. Good to hear they liked their doggy mince pies! [emoji3]

thank you Emma, truly love it, will be putting it in our caravan so the pups can explore the world (well England lol) (caravan distinctly husky and wolf themed so will be perfect)

If it has a Husky on it, how could I not. lol.  The puppies love the rope toys.  They played with them for about an hour then fell asleep. X Noah was all into the treats and Bella after much puppy coercion gave the small rope toy up. :D X

I am glad they liked them. I made them you know

Let's try this again. First attempt failed to post. Whomever sent the SS package to me, THANK YOU. This is Rohn's first Christmas gift. Opened this morning, and he has already anialated one of the puppy bones. Long story on that one, I'll share later. ()

post-322-0-07190100-1419521303_thumb.jpg

post-322-0-51500000-1419521337_thumb.jpg

Let's try this again. First attempt failed to post. Whomever sent the SS package to me, THANK YOU. This is Rohn's first Christmas gift. Opened this morning, and he has already anialated one of the puppy bones. Long story on that one, I'll share later. ()

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Glad you liked them!! I was excited to pick stuff out for you since you were getting a new puppy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you liked them!! I was excited to pick stuff out for you since you were getting a new puppy!

Jason, you don't know how much we appreciated that box of goodies at 1:00 this morning. THANK YOU!

Huskies in the Heartland

Jason, you don't know how much we appreciated that box of goodies at 1:00 this morning. THANK YOU!

Huskies in the Heartland

You are very welcome. I am really glad they came in handy!!!

I think you may be my Santa... If you are don't say that I love it! I love purple anyway and on the plus side. Its all sparkly, will look awesome when i'm burning my candles. Then the pen, never seen a husky pen before that will be going in my handbag :D

Hehe yep :) I'm glad you like it I didn't have much money so wasn't sure what to get Lol I thought that pen was awesome I wanted it for myself haha :P

Thank you for my Secret Santa! I got House Woof Dog Biscouts which when I read the ingredients I was VERY pleased to actually have good noms for my doggies to have! It works perfect because my boyfriend got a new big treat jar from his family for Christmas so as soon as we move into the new house here in February we'll be able to have our nice new treat jar with yummy treats in it right on our counter! :) Thank you again I've given the dogs a few and they absolutely love them. 

"CAS"  Claire, I love the pic's of them opening the SS presents, really glad they and you liked them.  X

Aww thank you Kati. Storm managed to open the doggy treats and started helping herself to them before I noticed. I'm also very excited about the kinder husky as never managed to get myself one in the shops :) x