Rohn Update

Mazz

First night was a breeze. I think because the little guy was simply pooped from the ride home and all the excitement. He slept from about 10:30 pm to 4:00 am before waking up the house. Took him out and he pottied. Played for a bit, put him back in the crate, and he whimpered for a short few minutes and went back to sleep until 6:00 am.

Second night (last night) - not so smooth. Bedtime was again, 10:30 pm. At 1:00 am, out of nowhere comes this blood curdling howl that must have awakened any dead souls within miles. Got up, took the little guy out, gave him a drink, played a bit, put him back in the crate, and for a solid hour, it was Rohn, yipping, howling, wooing, barking. So Sally took him out to the kitchen. We had no toys his size, so we opened the SS package, and by some miracle of Christmas, were puppy things. We gave Rohn one of the puppy bones in the SS "relief" package. Sally stayed up, I like the man I am, went back to sleep.

So now this cute, adorable, loving, cudly, and simply handsome little boy, is wrapping us around his little toes.

post-322-0-74049600-1419522339_thumb.jpg

Only waking up once a night is still pretty good. I think Loki was up every 3 hours needing to go out. Living in a warmer climate he drank so much and it came back to haunt me :P Thankfully that only lasted a week or so. Was still a great experience :D

Second night (last night) - not so smooth. Bedtime was again, 10:30 pm. At 1:00 am, out of nowhere comes this blood curdling howl that must have awakened any dead souls within miles. Got up, took the little guy out, gave him a drink, played a bit, put him back in the crate, and for a solid hour, it was Rohn, yipping, howling, wooing, barking. So Sally took him out to the kitchen. We had no toys his size, so we opened the SS package, and by some miracle of Christmas, were puppy things. We gave Rohn one of the puppy bones in the SS "relief" package. Sally stayed up, I like the man I am, went back to sleep.

It took Sarah three full months to go through the night without having to take a potty trip. Every time I start talking about wanting another Sibe my husband reminds me of those three months. It was exactly like having a newborn child again, right down to me trying to brew coffee and ending up with chili powder in my coffee cup (don't ask.)