Happy Xmas My Diamond X

NOBELHOWLUC49

If you look on the other side of the coin ..I almost envy you Liv, no Turkey feast to worry about, no moaning relatives (I have one I can post you if you miss that !) No panicking when some idiot decides Christmas day is a perfect day to visit, no squabbling over what to watch on the Tele,

Instead you get to spend the day relaxing watching what you want, eating popcorn, etc

ARGHH ! Can I come stay with you ?

I'm going to watch:

- Into The Woods

- Interstellar

- Night at The Museum (and yes, I've set my expectation down low for this one)

- The Hobbit: Battle of The Five Armies

I so want to watch The Interview as well but unfortunately it doesn't look like I... we can do that anytime soon :shrug:

But for now I have laundry to do :(

Sarah you're very welcome to come over here, but do leave the moaning relatives back home please :lol:

EDIT: speaking of homes and families and all, here's the Indonesian version of "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" because there's nothing more boring than waiting for your laundry.

Selamat hari Natal, selamat hari Natal

Selamat hari Natal dan tahun baru

Salam bagimu sekalian~

Selamat hari Natal dan tahun baru

I thought Sony had basically released it online free of charge? It must have hurt big time for them in terms of money but still pretty cool.

Sarah is so right about the family/relatives though. I came up here to relax and I've even got my grandma asking if I can go over and fix her computer! Might just stay in bed :)