My Husky Is Broken ..

Dan

So I've been here for 4 days now. All the presents under the tree remained intact until Christmas, grandma gave him a plush toy which, even 3 days on, is still intact (minus an eye), yesterday I even gave him his present to open, he just held it in his mouth for a while then dropped it on the floor. There's even a cat in the house that so far remains unchased! I think I may have been given another breed in a husky disguise. :wub:

I've been fairly lucky that Nyx has left the tree and ornaments alone-the biggest hazard coming from her and Corvus, my one shepherd, playing.  They've crashed into the tree a few times but nothing intentional.  So far she's been very good about playing with her presents and has only messed with a little bit of tissue paper.  Not sure we'd have good luck with cats, though, as she already tries to chase birds and squirrels!

• 2 weeks later...