Missing My Mommy

SimkasMom

Hey all, Simka here barking that I am kinda sad right now. My mommy is leaving for the holiday week to go to this place called Florida to visit her sister. I know that I should be happy for her, since she does not get to see here very often, but I can't help it :( She is even wearing her yummy new white leather nikes down there, so those are gone too! My Aunty Margo is taking care of me for the week, which might be cool. (Sigh) I guess I will just have to see.

Simka

Good evening all! Simka here letting you all know that I appreciate everyone's kindness and support toward me since I have been down in the dumps all morning. Things really got better this afternoon when I got over to Aunty Margo's house. I think I whined the whole car ride over! Well, Aunty sure knows how to fix things all right. I was laying on the floor in her livingroom when I happened to doze off. I was awakened a while later to a heavenly smell. Sitting right next to me in her recliner was Aunty with these right next to my nose:

image_zps3e3b9503.jpg

Mmmmm Slurp! They are just like the delicious ones that mommy had! I didn't waste any time and sniffed and tasted each one. Aunty said she got them to keep me happy this week. And that I have to make them last until next Sunday. I wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying as my big toofers sunk into the soft leather toe and I untied one of the nikes. So while Aunty read the newspaper, I chewed those yummy new nikes off her feet. Well that was earlier today. You can see my progress below as of a few minutes ago:

image_zpsb5d345f0.jpg

After some major licking/chewing/tugging I managed to eat one off and I have it hidden for a late night snack tonight! I almost have the other one eaten off, but it is being stubborn. Oh well, I am definitely up for the challenge. Hey, you huskies and humans think I can make these yummy new nikes last until next Sunday??? I'm beginning to have my doubts!

Simka

Wow good evening all and thanks for all the support in the last day or so! I sure am glad to have good friends like all you Huskies! Well, just checking in for a progress report. Today has been awesome hangin with Aunty. It was nice out earlier so we went for a walk around the university that is near the house. As for Aunties new nikes, well they are just heavenly delicious! All day I have enjoyed nibbling on them. Mmmmmm slurp! That leather just melts in my mouth! I have done pretty well I think to keep them hidden, but unfortunately Aunty found my secret hiding spot in the downstairs guest bedroom.

image_zps2f971126.jpg

I got totally busted! Aunty didnt mind and said as long as I am happy that is all that matters. She sure is cool! Well gotta get back to those yummy chewy nikes. Don't think I can make them last all week at all!

Simka