My Christmas :)

Stormy

Hey all, im finally able to get some time on here as i have three days off work after working most of christmas!

Christmas day i drove down south in the morning and spent it with my family, i went and visited my mums grave also and took her some flowers and a card :) 

Christmas dinner was interesting as normally it would be my mum doing all of that! This time round it was my aunty and my step dad... knew we were off to a bad start when i got there asking how long the turkey had been in the oven and they didn't know LOL!! It was nice anyway just very un organised lol

I got some nice presents, my nan who currently is really ill bless her got me a pandora bracelet :) i got plenty of alcohol! and a couple of 3d blu ray films from my brother ( as i already have a 3d tv just never had any films for it! )

I have also met someone, i dont think i have mentioned it on here before, had been speaking for a while via facebook, i met him via his mum. Anyway he asked me out for a drink, we went to the leeds christmas market and it all went from there really been taking it all slow but its been really good :) he has a husky also and they met for the first time yesterday skye loved him as skye loves all boys! And so did shadow :o was nice to see shadow wanting to play! However it was a bit of a who can hump each other first!! And i dont think this guy is used to seeing how huskies play together so seemed a bit stressed out tbh lollll they calmed down after a little bit! :)

The doggies got a couple of toys for christmas but they soon got ripped up lol! 

Hope you all had a great day also :)

Must have been bitter-sweet. But I am so glad that you had a good Christmas. Best of luck with this new guy. Hope he treats you well and ends up being a keeper.

Huskies in the Heartland

So glad you had a happy Xmas.  And a new Fella with a Husky too. !!!!!  :up:

Love the pics and the Christmas cracker at your Mums grave is sweet. That is a very stylish table lay out. :) 

Just a question how was the Turkey :D Rare, medium rare, well done or charcoal. :D Or just perfect. X