Facebook Rant

sarahjng

Easy done sometimes on face book as it hides most the comments and its so easy just to read the first comments and jump in on the end.  Its when answers are mis interpreted and used as personal attacks, this is the thing that really bugs. me on face book.  

Such a quick way to communicate that sometimes I think we are all guilty of the offence of offering advice when as you say the method has been tried, suggested or is not helpful.  I suppose the other side is at least people care enough to try and help.  :(

Sounds like my visit to the vet with Noah on Wednesday.  Got to see her on Tuesday again :angry:.  Not helpful, patronising, made me feel guilty and I just wanted to bop her one.   :D

Firstly, What did they say about his paw, secondly want me to bring bear down ? We could spray her with lavender and let him love her to death lol

I have actually seriously thought about switching off the facebook group for comments and just leaving it as a page for this reason. Can be controlled a lot better just on the forum so we dont have the silly comments and indeed the responses that inevitably go alongside them.

I love FB! Yeah! Really! As all the {expletive deleted} drama queens are on there and rarely venture into the forums. Haven't had to ban anyone from our photography forums for months and months (aside from spammers) - not bad for more than 12k members  :up:

Sometimes I find, especially if a popular thread, on the FB page by the time you've written a reply 3000 other people have commented before it posts. I don't comment very often for that reaason....make you look stupid when it all catches up! LOL And FB peeps are sometimes very rude!! :cheeky:

I much prefer to read the forum here than on FB :D