Wedding Update.....

Carly

I managed to get our deposit back!!!

When I looked in my wedding planner over Christmas (which is now in the recycle bin and a new one ordered!) i realised that I had had the fore thought back in June to print out all the invoices I can no longer access along with all the ATOL & ABTA print outs of the investigations I did before I paid any money.

I contacted the company they were listed under who told me last week they wouldn't give me anything back and advised them that I had this paperwork with their name all over it and also that I had reported a case of fraud to the police.

Low and behold on further producing my bank statement showing my £650 payment and the confirmation of the fraud claim from the police, they have paid me my money back and I have full email confirmation of the repayment :0)

As you can imagine I am sooooo happy, as is Mitch. We have been looking at alternative weddings over the Christmas break (even though we said we would wait til New Year) as we don't feel we can do Las Vegas now. We have been looking at Italy, but watch this space and once we have settled on something I'll let you know........

Go Carly. Good job you so organised well done x wherever you decide to have your day it will be perfect and beautiful. (What is this trend of the wedding being so far from home? Thought Anneka's was bad enough 150 miles away lol, stressing nownits only 4 weeks away)

Oooo that's exciting, remember to send pics! :0)

For us the reason for going away is two fold....firstly, it's second time (and last time!) round for both of us, secondly we don't have a big circle of friends and family so Mitch refuses to pay for people to eat and drink at our expense just to make up the numbers lol. We'd both rather spend the money on the wedding we want, wherever that might be :0)

Oooo that's exciting, remember to send pics! :0)

For us the reason for going away is two fold....firstly, it's second time (and last time!) round for both of us, secondly we don't have a big circle of friends and family so Mitch refuses to pay for people to eat and drink at our expense just to make up the numbers lol. We'd both rather spend the money on the wedding we want, wherever that might be :0)

You could always get married at husky camp lol, be a check of a wedding photo, you, him and 30+ huskys, and marrow bones are cheaper than champagne !