Puppy Diary

sarahjng

We have a new pup, but I prefer to post individually, rather in a group thread, where the post becomes buried.

We have a new pup, but I prefer to post individually, rather in a group thread, where the post becomes buried.

Fair enough, I just thought it would be nice to have it all grouped together, rather than spread over different sub forums, if I'm wrong, not a problem.

I like the idea. Means I can:

A. look at all the New pups.

B. Always search for the thread to put updates/Miles Stones in and see the updates and mile stones of others.

C. Help others with their puppy concerns by referring this thread to newbies whilst answering the questions in their Thread.

D. As Marc says its a Forum so lets share both in our own posts and as a group.

So tomorrow they are being weighed and wormed, so my first post will be a photo of both with their weights and this will log the date.  So when I have oops I forgot to put that in my diary I can always refer back and see when the last worm, health check was.

As ever this is my own personal thoughts post   :D  :D  :D 

• 2 months later...