Kids!!!!

stormchaser09

Just had to share this.

On Sunday we were out shopping for my youngest for his birthday. (He got a laptop to help with studies for a sort of joint Christmas and birthday present) so I Just wanted to get him a few bits and pieces of new clothes that he could choose. However they were ganging up on me all day and just having a good laugh at my expense. So by the time I tried on a jacket for me - something I genuinely don't do very often they were having a right giggle at me so I put it back and we carried on with the birthday treat and went to the cinema.

Whilst all this was going on my Mum took a tumble when she slipped on ice walking her collie and has numerous aches and pains. So being a good daughter I spent today driving her around getting her all stocked up with shopping and putting it all away for her and my dad.

Anyway I got back home and my eldest son handed me a big carrier bag with the jacket that I had been looking at - a special extra present from the 2 of them. I was totally speechless at their kind actions. ( I will reinburse them at some point) but I was so chuffed that they have turned into such thoughtful lads and get on so well together.

Aww how sweet , hope your mum's ok

Aww how sweet , hope your mum's ok

Thanks She was quite lucky as it was so cold she had several layers of fleeces on which helped soften the landing and a close neighbour is a paramedic and he saw her fall and rushed out to help. She is 75 and has a few aches anyway but really didn't need this. But it could have been so much worse.

That's adorable.

My brother is very similar. I jokingly posted on fb months ago about a husky warmer thing I wanted for my op recovery but it was £25 so I couldn't afford it or expect anyone to get it for me.

Two days later it arrived, no note or anything.

Found out it was my brother!

Mum is doing fine now and the aches are subsiding. Not sure if how the boys have turned out is entirely due to how we raised them or what, but basically they are good kids and both of us parents will always do what we can to help others out so I suppose they see that too. Anyway I am very proud of them most of the time.(sometimes they still push me to my limits). Alicia I am sure your son will turn out to be a good lad too.

Hope your Nan recovers soon Nix