Magical Mystery Walk

Clare70

Since the kids have been home we've been sharing some of our new walks with them.  Every other day we are covering approximately 7km across fields and forest and on Sunday we did a 10 km one.

Today was a long walk day though to be honest I could of done with a day off.  Reluctantly I agreed to go though but did stipulate I didn't want to go cross country too much, would rather stick to lanes and forest.  

Well we set off at 4pm and hubby had plotted a 5 km walk, so I thought great, we'll be back for 5pm.  Two and a half hours later, exhausted and covered in bramble scratches we arrived home.  It was pitch black, 'we'd' taken an alternative route which involved much trespassing of farmers fields, climbing over and under fences, a dodgey down hill muddy decent into a forest with owls hooting and running the risk of bumping into wild boar.

Needless to say the pooches are pooped :)