Husky Diet

Aimee

So after trying Blue on a few different foods we have finally found one she likes!

She has Forthglade trays (very similar to natures diet) mixed with her dry food once a day and then dry which is burns pork and potato sensitive. (saw a lady in pets at home whilst debating what to try next who had a malmute and asked what she used and its worked!)

We have tried before - science plan, orijin and royal canine.

She also turned her nose up at raw bones so we decided not to take that route!

I am worried as looking into burns its not the best quality although still expensive! and the wet food has a good meat content and salmon oil etc do you think this is a substancial diet?

She isnt worked, although after a lot of training I would quite like to bike with her. She gets walked in the local park, woods etc and I also go running with her.

I feel she is quite skinny and worry about this quite a bit, the vet said she was a little on the skinny side although this was before her diet change and she is being spayed next month which I heard they can gain weight then!

Dry Dog food complete like burns is designed to nutritionally complete and although I've not heard of forthglade I have heard of natures diet and that's pretty good. If she's eating it and not got the runs then that's half the battle won right there. :)