Extra Harness Security

Rachael_Astro

I've got a Julius K9 harness and I've seen pictures on here of people's dogs with extra things attached to them which makes them look a bit secure. I just wondered what people have attached to their harnesses as I'm not sure what to search for online? I worry about him slipping the harness one day or the lead clip snapping

I have the Ezydog harness pretty much identical to the Julius.

I use a doubler through the handle of the harness and both ends connected to the normal neck collar.

That way if they back out/shimmy out of the harness the harness is connected to the collar and you still have them attached.

51fS22gEhmL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm trying to find ice's collar (took it off when he got sick a few months ago and forgot to put it back on).  So then i can use my doubler attachment like Andy showed above me to attach to both collar and harness.  Ice is fine most of the time but on the odd occasion he does back up and start bucking and if he goes too nuts he can end up slipping his K-9 harness so this should help.  fingers crossed.  :)