Long, Long Time No Post!

Devildust76

Howdy HO peeps. How y'all doing? It's been many months since I last visited :( Hope everyone had a great Christmas? Our first one as daddies was lovely and little dude was spoilt rotten. In fact he was a bit overwhelmed by it all. Our two fluffies are still his best friends, although Kalamity is more his size :) Here's a recent pic of the hounds to say hi.

83518be590877fdc6cae621fd60d391d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Simon Long time, no see/hear/read. . . lol

Glad the Little Dude is getting on well with the furkids. :)

Hi guys :) who knew running around after a 3 year old would take up so much time huh??? Seriously cutting in to my social media time. Lol. I still stalk most of you on Facebook anyway! So there is no getting away from me. I have eyes everywhere :)

Serious note though. Andy I was very sorry to hear about Daughtry :( big woos from our two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi guys :) who knew running around after a 3 year old would take up so much time huh??? Seriously cutting in to my social media time. Lol. I still stalk most of you on Facebook anyway! So there is no getting away from me. I have eyes everywhere :)

Serious note though. Andy I was very sorry to hear about Daughtry :( big woos from our two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Simon.

Welcome back was just thinking about you guys yesterday but didn't think to check this section for a post oops!

Wow hasn't Kalamity grown into one beautiful little lady! And Monster is as handsome as ever!

Glad to hear your all doing well xx