Wedding Woes.....resolved!

Carly

Following on from the devastating news that the people with whom we had booked our wedding had gone bust, we are delighted to announce that we have now booked a "new" wedding.

In complete e contract to the Vegas wedding we are now getting married in this country, specifically Devon on 5th September at Millbrook Estates.

They have a couple of cottages on site and a purpose built summer house just for small weddings, during our stay there it will be just for us and our guests. There is a little hot tub house in the woods which is for our private use and they lots of animals about the place as well.

The wonderful people there will take care of all the coordination for me and I just have to work out colour scheme (for them to decorate the summer house) and the registrar.

I am beyond excited and just thought I'd share seeing as you have all been so supportive during my moments of panic a few weeks ago....I have included a couple of photos from their website just to give you an idea of what it's like.....

post-11494-0-45771300-1420306336.jpg

post-11494-0-17319600-1420306346.jpg

post-11494-0-70432300-1420306374.jpg

post-11494-0-75825600-1420306382.jpg