Sick Husky

Bit worried about my fluffball woke up this morning to find some sick on our floor which looked like it was his dinner from the night before. He seemed OK and wanted to go to the toilet. However he was then sick again and became more quiet and not himself. He has been sick every hour since and we've tried him with scrambled egg and he won't take that. He having a little water but I'm having to encourage this. I have any phoned the out of hour vet. But have to wait for my partner to come home.

Any opinions of advice would be very much helpful. I hate looking at their sad face and not being able to do anything :(

Have you still got the packaging for the worming tablets?  Are they a brand you haven't used before?  Might be worth checking out the listed side effects just in case. .   If he hasn't pooped out the bits of the cup then that too could be a reason for vomitting.    If he's feeling sick then it's natural he doesn't want to eat for a while, but drinking water to keep his hydration levels up is important.  

Let us know how you get on at the vets, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxx

The McD's cup, if it was paper, should either come back up, or pass. If it was styrofoam, same results. In either case, it could cause tummy upset until it's clear. Really depends on the sizes of the pieces he swallowed. Wormers can also cause tummy upset.