Dog Hair Removal Brush Needed

ZachAttack

I have out side the house clothes, inside the house clothes, clothes only seen by my neighbours at a great distance clothes (my pyjamas), walking the dog clothes, work clothes, aka seeing the relative clothes. And then on very rare and under duress, going out clothes.

So no need for said item.  Yay work clothes come with fur as it gives my colleagues great pleasure picking them of me like I am the silver back leader..  lol I wish  for the pay rise X

Omg the dogs are blowing their coats and the fur is driving me mad I don't mind it on the floor but it's getting inside all the clothes I went through a lint roller in a day getting the fur of clothes before putting them in the washing machine and then again aftrtvtaking them out while also cleaning the washing machine with kitchen paper it took me forever just to get joshs uniform in the wash machine please tell me there's a solution. My brand new golf is covered in dog hair and I havnt even put the dogs in the car yet.

Omg the dogs are blowing their coats and the fur is driving me mad I don't mind it on the floor but it's getting inside all the clothes I went through a lint roller in a day getting the fur of clothes before putting them in the washing machine and then again aftrtvtaking them out while also cleaning the washing machine with kitchen paper it took me forever just to get joshs uniform in the wash machine please tell me there's a solution. My brand new golf is covered in dog hair and I havnt even put the dogs in the car yet.

welcome just do not tell anybody else...they might get jealous....:D :D :P

welcome just do not tell anybody else...they might get jealous....:D :D [emoji14]

We should have a fan club! Y can't we have none hairy dogs?!! Lol. Do you think I could have developed an allergy to the loose fur but not the dogs themselves? Last year before I went to husky camp I couldn't stop scratching before I went to bed at night I would have to strip and scratch all over it went on for ages I was doing it at husky camp to and I wasn't sleeping over it I didn't tell anyone coz I was afraid I'd got scabies and too embarrassed. I covered myself in that lotion and it worked for a day or 2 then came back. When I got home I went to the doctors and he did blood tests on me and it came back that I got an allergy but he didn't want to find out what it was as the tablets he gave me worked. Since then I have finally changed doctors. I think the dogs were blowing their coats then too I'll have to check my Facebook pictures. The doctor put it down to a change of washing powder but I've done that a million times before with no problem.