Sooooooo Hot

Jase

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is too much beer needed to cool down...LOL

:lol: I had my fair share over christmas so , just gotta stick to soft drinks  ;) My daughter is currently going bonkers being cooped up - oh please save me from this hell :D

I don't know if I should be jealous or not. I hate excessive heat but also extreme cold (its -40 C here). :P

Be careful in that heat, though!

Urghhh is just after noon and the temperature is 42.5 C (108.5F) ... thank dog for air-conditioning 

Both of you C'mon over here and meet in the middle it's hovvering around freezing here

I think I would spontaneously combust in that heat.  Jase keep praying to that Dog God of yours to keep the Air Conditioning going. :D

:D Oh believe me the locals were also combusting in that heat, it will be 34 C tomorrow...might need a wooly coat and scarf  :lol:

Wow it got really hot there didn't it!

My dad was happy he wasn't at work he works in the mines at parabadoo it was about 50degrees there one day while he was at work and they have to wear long clothes! Don't know how he does it lol

Wow it got really hot there didn't it!

My dad was happy he wasn't at work he works in the mines at parabadoo it was about 50degrees there one day while he was at work and they have to wear long clothes! Don't know how he does it lol

Yeah, that is scary hot up there! I think they might have had thunderstorms up there too??

At least the temp here only got to 32 today  :)