Hey Everyone!

Dave

Hey Dave good to have you back. :)

Sad news from Me We lost Daughtry just before New years. She Got out and got run over. :(

Hey Dave! How are you????

The girls are great! Being little piss-ants recently as we have waited for snow. Finally arrived last night - a mere 4 inches, but the temps are wonderful for them at -4 (F) this morning. They are happy, happy sibes!

Oh wish we had some snow... Kodi loves snow!

Hey Dave good to have you back. :)

Sad news from Me We lost Daughtry just before New years. She Got out and got run over. :(

So sorry to hear that mate, thats terrible news :( May she rest in peace

Edited by Dave

Thanks Dave, A week today.

She's got a lot of great Friends up there to keep her company. 

Hey Dave, welcome back! Where ya been?

We welcomed Holly into our pack in November, so now Skye has a big sister (well she's a week older so not that much of a big sister really lol) they get on famously :0)

Edited by Carly

Dave, Dave, Dave. You are well I trust. We added a pup to our pack. His name is Rohn. Zoya blew her right rear cruciate ligament. So she is hobbling on three lega right now.

Huskies in the Heartland

Hey everyone... again lol... I may have got dissapeared again after the original post lol

Kodi is doing ok, just relaxing and lording it up around the house as usuall lol!

I won't be able to make it to camp this year as I have to move house, should be interesting trying to find somewhere... not!! I hate moving!

Glad your all doing ok

Hey dave! How's you and kodi? Blaze and Skyla are both ok , we had to say goodbye to bings on the 15th Dec tho :-(

So sorry to hear that mate, RIP Bings