Hello!

Said

Hey guys and girls my names Ash and I own a 4 year old husky x malamute named Duke.

I've had him since a pup and we're pretty inseparable. However in the last two months he's turned on me twice and drawn blood from my hand. I'm literally deverstated. I can't justify loosing him. But this can't go on..

Has Duke become food or object posessive.
At the time of the bite were you moving his toys or food or even playing with him with a favourite toy ?

or

Did you come up to him from behind at the time and reach or touch his neck / collar / head and so startled him ??

post-1354-0-32160300-1405679619_thumb.jp

Hey Ashley and Duke, welcome on board. Sorry to hear about the bite incidents :( I'd also suggest seeing the vet first and foremost to ensure he's not in pain. Then we can backtrack and analyze the situation to find out what made him bite xx

Thanks for all the advice guys! Feeling a little low atm. He's never obsessive with his own food, but when he gets hold of something he's not ment to have, then he gets obsessive. The thing is he knows he's done wrong. So it's frustrating.. And I didn't know what to do so I just told "no" and left him to go and sulk

Thanks for all the advice guys! Feeling a little low atm. He's never obsessive with his own food, but when he gets hold of something he's not ment to have, then he gets obsessive. The thing is he knows he's done wrong. So it's frustrating.. And I didn't know what to do so I just told "no" and left him to go and sulk

You can try trading the item he's stolen with another high-value item (such as but not limited to: hot dog). Is that why he bit you?