Human Fleas Allergy?

Bambi92

Please tell me I'm not the only weirdo that's allergic to fleas like my cat is?

No one could ever tell me what I was allergic to and I haven't had a reaction in over a year and now my animals have fleas I end up reacting to the little so and so's!

I'm going mad I'm all red with white spots! I've taken an antihistamine, tried a cold face washer, tried ignoring it but is not working :-(

Anyone have any tips on stopping the itching? I need sleep Lol

apart from what you have done already I would not know...

I know vinegar will help but I've only apple cider vinegar and I don't think covering myself in it would be a good idea Lol don't think my son would like that if he ends up in bed with me

Answered my own question. Had to put moogoo on my feet because I burnt them on the hot ground yesterday and my hands stopped itching so I covered myself in moogoo and only my back is itchy because I can't reach it dammit Lol

Yay for moogoo! Oh how I love you right now!

Hidden

"Here at MooGoo, we know that when it comes to your skin, the steaks are high. So, we hope you don’t mind us bragging about the fact that we’re an Australian company with an entire range of natural and safe products that are made with effective ingredients designed for people with skin and scalp problems"

"Here at MooGoo, we know that when it comes to your skin, the steaks are high. So, we hope you don’t mind us bragging about the fact that we’re an Australian company with an entire range of natural and safe products that are made with effective ingredients designed for people with skin and scalp problems"

Gosh I'm very immature. But... "the steaks are high"? :lol:

Hee hee :lol:

post-2850-0-82261500-1420753755_thumb.pn

Anyways glad to hear you're fine now Laura :wave:

Ok I am itching now....... but happy the moogoo is working for you. By the way what is moogoo and do I want to know???

It's a range of things like moisturizer, shampoo conditioner and other stuff made from cows milk good stuff if you have sensitive skin :)

Haha Liv :)

Thanks all :)

Jace I think I need to invest in some of this calendula tea I see you mention it a lot Lol I've never seen it or heard of it before until you mentioned it here.

It's a range of things like moisturizer, shampoo conditioner and other stuff made from cows milk good stuff if you have sensitive skin :)

Haha Liv :)

Thanks all :)

Jace I think I need to invest in some of this calendula tea I see you mention it a lot Lol I've never seen it or heard of it before until you mentioned it here.

Yeah, I bang on about it all the time as it really is fantastic for dogs and hoomans  :D  I use it on myself when I get an itchy scalp or insect bites. My wife uses it as a skin toner and we use it on my daughter if she gets a rash. I use it on Ronin for a bath instead of shampoo, and to clear eyes of minor infections picked up at the park from the communal water bowl.

This place sells really good organic stuff and you can use a code DOGZ to get a 10% discount. http://www.shalarm.com.au

Yeah, I bang on about it all the time as it really is fantastic for dogs and hoomans :D I use it on myself when I get an itchy scalp or insect bites. My wife uses it as a skin toner and we use it on my daughter if she gets a rash. I use it on Ronin for a bath instead of shampoo, and to clear eyes of minor infections picked up at the park from the communal water bowl.

This place sells really good organic stuff and you can use a code DOGZ to get a 10% discount. http://www.shalarm.com.au

Wow you really can use it for everything Lol I'll have to invest in some. Does it smell like anything? I'll have a look at this place :)

Wow you really can use it for everything Lol I'll have to invest in some. Does it smell like anything? I'll have a look at this place :)

It sort of smells like fresh cut straw. I love the smell but it is very faint but smells great when you give your doggie a rinse with it. Oh, it is also really good for a sore throat - it is a very bland tea to drink though. 

You can get it from most health food shops if you need it quickly, but the stuff I linked seems fresher and stronger from my experience.

It sort of smells like fresh cut straw. I love the smell but it is very faint but smells great when you give your doggie a rinse with it. Oh, it is also really good for a sore throat - it is a very bland tea to drink though.

You can get it from most health food shops if you need it quickly, but the stuff I linked seems fresher and stronger from my experience.

Any chance of it doing anything for fleas? Lol I bought some flea shampoo but I'm going to end up using nearly the bottle between two dogs and I have 4 animals to do...... I tried to find it on that site but it didn't come up?

Regarding fleas the Calendula will only offer relief from the symptoms.

They do have some flea and tick stuff on the site. http://www.shalarm.com.au/index.php/shop/dogs/results,21-20I can't vouch for it efficacy as I never have tried it but the owner is very savvy with natural dog health. The good thing about this essential oil one, it that you will be able to make up a spritz and use it on yourself as well, it should smell very nice.

I really don't rate flea shampoos at at all, research has shown they are only mildly effective and they offer very little protection after the actual shampoo. I think they are a waste of money.

Most here know I use natural where possible, but I use the chemical compound  'Panoramis' for flea/worming . Bloody expensive but I have had no flea problems with Ronin and have so far stuck with it.

Oh... call Julie at Shalarm and discuss your issues, she may be able to make you something up and if not she will give you some excellent advice - being in Oz I think this would be a really good option. Contact details will be on the site. I really recommend you do this.

I usually use comfortis (same as Panoramis but without the worming stuff) on them they had it almost 3 weeks ago now and they have ended up with fleas they never had a problem until lucky (Mr gray next doors cat) started having around. Delta is allergic to them I have the spray mixture of apple cider vinegar, green tea and water to spray on them after the bath until they can have there flea treatment again. And I'm going to give them capstar to kill the adult ones on them so I can get rid of them quicker hopefully I don't have $110 to get delta the injection for her flea allergy and the vet said try to avoid giving it to her if possible if I have to find the money to get it for her I'll have to but I'm going to try this stuff first.