Two Poorly Pups

Carly

Skye and Holly are both a little poorly, caught them both digging through a drain in the garden this morning and knew it wouldn't end well.

Got home tonight to Skye sheepishly looking at me from an extremely pooey crate (thankfully she hadn't done her usual and rolled in it!) and Holly looking kinda "green". They were fine on their walk but poor Skye has vomited what looks like her entire body contents between 6.30 to 7.30 and is now fast asleep in her clean and comfy crate.

Holly is very quiet and holed up in her crate too, although I haven't seen her be sick, she didn't eat her dinner.

You'd think they would learn their lessons about eating what I can only describe as shite, but I know they won't.....it's going to be a long night....

We do jay, thanks for the heads up!

The night was quite eventless and both are looking a little less "green" this morning.

Took them for their walks last night  and again this morning but i didn't take them into the park for an off lead run around as i knew they would both be trying eat anything and everything and at the minute i didn't think it was a good idea. Maybe tonight if there are no incidents during the day.

Unfortunately the daylight has revealed the true horror of the back yard so there is a major clean up exercise planned for this afternoon, tut! and i thought i had done so well in clearing  up in the dark lol

I am at work now but plan to head off after my meeting so that i can make sure they are ok....any excuse  ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, i did tell them they were being thought of lol

Edited by Carly

Sarah thinks rabbit poop is canine caviar so in addition to hunting, killing and eating every rabbit that makes the mistake of entering her domain (eight total this summer) she eats rabbit poop constantly. I have to keep her vaccinated for leptospirosis and heaven only knows what worms wild rabbits carry. As a pup she ate every piece of poop from any origin she could get her mouth on. It was so vile.

Glad your pups are feeling better and I'm really glad no foxes are dumb enough to cross the fence line!

Sarah thinks rabbit poop is canine caviar so in addition to hunting, killing and eating every rabbit that makes the mistake of entering her domain (eight total this summer) she eats rabbit poop constantly. I have to keep her vaccinated for leptospirosis and heaven only knows what worms wild rabbits carry. As a pup she ate every piece of poop from any origin she could get her mouth on. It was so vile.

Rabbits & cats don't digest their food properly so their poops are like the most amazing treats for dogs, nasty as it is! My Shih Tzu used to eat cat poop out of the cats litter tray and then come and kiss me, if was just awful lol