Bleeding Pads

K3llyann

Hi all just wondering Wether it's normal to have paw pads bleed at times I have checked for cuts etc but none visible but I have noticed a few times with both of my babies over the past twelve months they have the occasional dry and bleeding pad .... is there anything I can use to protect them also ..... and don't know Wether this is a factor but they do lick them a fair bit [emoji30] thank you in advance

Yes the vet couldn't see no problem .... I walk them on both grassy and concrete surfaces daily ..... my back garden is completely slabbed as they were constantly digging and just find it easier to clean and my home is completely hard flooring .... could that be also not helping ?

I have hardwood flooring and most of the yard is paved and I have never had a problem - Try some Mushers Secret which is a wax that creates a barrier. There are a couple of other paw treatments that are meant to help harden paw pads - http://tuffoot.com/about/dog-paw-care

Thank you so I can rule that out .... I will try mushers secret and also look into the walking boots [emoji106]