Police Knocking At 4Am!

ZachAttack

So my body clock is messed up to say the least so luckily I was up anyway but why on gods green earth did the police come banging on my door at 4am this morning! I asked and they said it was standard procedure!

The day before I was awoken by a delivery man who I rushed out of bed for as not to miss him. After getting up too quick and running down the stairs I got a head rush and felt dizzy. I knew what was happening but the delivery man wanted to get me an ambulance. I said no I'll be fine and he went. Later that day the police come and check on me (delivery man must have contacted them) which I thought was very noble of them. What I did not think was noble was them calling round again at 4am! To see if everything was still ok!! What the actual flip were they thinking! Why at this hour! And why anyway when they'd already been round?

Has anyone else had similar experiences? Is this normal, should I complain? More importantly havent they got better things to do!

Rant over.... for now

It's funny how we complain the police are never around when you need them, looks like they're all round your place :)

I guess they were just doing their job, though the hour was inconsiderate. Personally I'd let it go and make an appt for the doctors :)

Care in the community.

What you need to realise 4am IS their normal time for banging on doors.

although normally it's a drug bust and not a "Just seeing if you're still ok" call.

But 4am is the right time.

Care in the community.

What you need to realise 4am IS their normal time for banging on doors.

although normally it's a drug bust and not a "Just seeing if you're still ok" call.

But 4am is the right time.

4am is not the right time! If people were making the noise they made at that hour it would be deemed making too much noise at an unsociable hour. who is ok at that hour anyway most people are sock on, wonder if they'd like me knocking on their home door at 4am to ask to see their ID as I didnt quite catch it last time lol

tbh whilst I'd be pretty peeved with anyone disturbing me at 4am in the morning, the reverse side of that coin is that it's good to know that someone cared enough about me to check I was still in the land of the living.  Hope you're ok.  xxx