River Fun - Very Pic Heavy

Jase

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... just to add insult to injury 

There was a pod of Dolphins swimming past when we got there  :) and the 13th picture you can see a little splash as a fish jumped as Ronin was swimming towards it :up:  

Great pics!! I'm also jealous of your weather. It has been between -5 and -20C here for the last two weeks!! And he is grown up so fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jason  :) And wow that is cold over your way.

Oh my has ronin grown into one handsome young man! Looks like he had a ball love seeing your beautiful daughter and ronin together

Thanks very much Laura  :) Definitely moments to be treasured.

Hehe definitely is. I can't wait till phoenix is old enough to run around and play with sasha and dozer. He tries to chase them now but they get way to excited and end up accidentally knocking him over which he finds hilarious haha

So what are the downsides of living where you live? I can't think of many :)

...erm, sometimes it gets too hot  :P to be honest I can't think of many either  :up: ... oh, we have lots of big and small bitey creatures that can kill you in and out of the water  :o

As a young man I thought it was a boring place, so I travelled all over the world. When I matured a bit I realised that we are pretty lucky down here and in the West  :)

Wow you are so lucky living in such a beautiful place with such a gorgeous husky very jealous

Thanks very much, we are lucky for sure  :)

Great pics Jase! Looks like the 3 of you had lots of fun!

Thanks Cindy, we all had a blast  :)