Ice The Skunk.

Emma

Last night I was sitting next to Ice and he was licking his bum and my back was getting all wet from his licking.  I ignored it but then noticed this most hideous odour coming from him.  Being the muppet I am, I decided to get down closer to him and take a whiff......omg!  I could have died from the foul fishy butt stench that consumed my nostrils! 

Guessing that Ice had emptied his anal glands or something and unfortunately he got me with his stench and even after I stripped off and ran for the bath, i swear that smell stayed with me all evening!   Ice on the other hand, smelled peachy after a while.   I was ostracized from my own living room as no one wanted to get in close proximity to the stinky girl aka me!   :cry1: 

OMG, I have no idea what you are talking about and am worried  :unsure:

Basically Clare when dogs clean their nether regions they can express the glands that lie on either side of the anus. When this happens they produce this putrid fishy smelling substance...which Emma now has first hand experience of. :cheeky: