Broken My Foot!

Rachael_Astro

I fell down the stairs on Christmas Eve and really hurt my foot. I refuse to wait in a&e for 5 hours and there were no bones sticking out so I thought, how bad can it be?! Well a few weeks down the line I still can't put a boot or sock on so I went to my doctor today who sent me for an X-ray, and sure enough I've broken a bone! I'm

a disaster zone, I hope there's someone with first aid experience coming to husky camp haha

• 1 month later...

Speedy recovery. Elevate at night with something to keep duvet/blankets off. Take painkillers as prescribed and keep up when sitting.

(Your friendly nurse). ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My son gary badly bruised his foot around the same time, ( they thought it was broken but couldn't actually see any fracture on the X-ray)

it's taken 7 weeks for him to get back to work.

There are a whole bunch of us that wither have first aid qualifications or have had them for years before them lapsing

So you'll be ok for anything below decapitation