Chilli Eye

Clare70

I was chopping chillis earlier and 10 minutes ago touched my face near my mouth and my eye.  I could not speak or see for 10 mins and its still hurts!

No amount of hand washing has washed the evil chilli oil away, note to self do not touch ANYTHING when you've been chopping chillis 

Mitch shook a bottle of Nandos hot chilli sauce tonight, the top wasn't on.....not only did it literally cover my kitchen, it went in his eyes and up his nose as well.....after the initial swearing at the fact it had gone all over the shop, there was silence followed by a loud a wail and a little whimpering voice asking for "help"....oh boy what a sight that was when I went out to the kitchen, I wish I had my phone near me cos you've never seen anything like the state of the kitchen and the big man taken out by a bottle of chilli sauce.....

His eyes have settled down now.....hope yours have too Clare x